BENGHAZI: A REMINDER FOR THE NEW YORK TIMES

Now that most people – other than the “it’s a phony scandal” purveyors and their dupes- have derided the New York Times’ claim that the Benghazi massacre was a spontaneous attack, largely due to anger over an obscure video, which had nothing to al-Qaeda or its terrorist pals, I thought you would like to see this excerpt, pulled from an article at politico.com published five days after the attack:

Libya President Mohamed Yousef El-Magariaf said Sunday that 50 arrests have been made in connection with last week’s “preplanned” attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans dead.

“The way these perpetrators acted and moved — I think we, and they’re choosing the specific date for this so-called demonstration, I think we have no, this leaves us with no doubt that this was pre-planned, determined,” Magariaf said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

“And you believe that this was the work of Al Qaeda, and you believe that it was led by foreigners. Is that what youre telling us?” CBS host Bob Schieffer asked.

“It was planned, definitely. It was planned by foreigners, by people who entered the country a few months ago. And they were planning this criminal act since their arrival,” Magariaf said.

That clear enough?

Sorry, Times, and sorry, Hillary:  the only people who believe your BS are the ones who already will be voting for you.  And most everyone else smells this stinker out for what it is:  an attempt to protect and defend you.

But don’t doubt for a minute that the Times will keep trying to sell its pro-Hillary propaganda.  So the fact that, as of now, it is not working, does not mean it won’t work at some point in the future.

If the country falls for this, God help us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *