This series of tweets, put up by Senator Tom Cotton (R-AK), tells the story. Vividly:
1. Corporate pay statistics by race and race statistics for all corporate boards at companies receiving assistance
2. Bailing out all current debt of postal service
3. Required early voting
4. Required same day voter registration
5. 10k bailout for student loans
6. For companies accepting assistance, 1/3 of board members must be chosen by workers
7. Provisions on official time for union collective bargaining
8. Full offset of airline emissions by 2025
9. Greenhouse gas statistics for individual flights
10. Retirement plans for community newspaper employees
11. $15 minimum wage at companies receiving assistance
12. Permanent paid leave at companies receiving assistance
To the country, this is desperately needed legislation.
To nancy pelosi, this is a political game.
That is the beginning, middle and end of the story.
Thank you, Senator Cotton, for bringing this out so clearly.
And eff you, nancy pelosi, for what you are and what you are doing to us.